Robbie Keane signs for Celtic on loan until the end of the season

Robbie Keane has singed for Celtic on loan until the end of the season. I think this is a good move both for Robbie and the club. Robbie is a great player that hates not to play and had the option to play for a boyhood team and he took it. Tottenham Hotspur have now managed to reduce the striker line up and keep the undervalued Roman Pavlyuchenko in the team. I am pleased about this as I believe that Roman has a lot more to offer Tottenham and can still forge a good career here. This way we can have a look at how Eidur performs and see if it's right to get rid of Robbie on a permanent basis. All in all a good move for everybody.


Full details here from the BBC


Here is a video of Keano!







Bookmark and Share

0 comments: